Tecanâ€™s Te-Shake orbital mixer offers software-controlled shaking and heating options for microplates, deep-well plates and microfuge tubes. Te-Shake is fully compatible with Tecanâ€™s pipetting platforms, providing automated transport of plates to and from the shaker platform. With multiple configurations available, Te-Shake is sure to fit your laboratoryâ€™s specific application needs.
Te-Shake is easily integrated into Freedom EVOÂ® or Genesis-based workstations. No external power supply is necessary. Straightforward operation of the device is provided by Tecanâ€™s Pipetting Software Package.
On-deck mounting optionally allows pipetting during or between shaking periods. Due to flexible shaking speed and rotation mode, optimal mixing results will always be achieved even for delicate resuspension tasks.
- Te-Shake can accommodate virtually any type of microplate or deep-well block
- The module is available in various configurations that address, for example, heated mixing and/or multiple parallel microplate shaking
- With its dynamic shaking range, configurable orbit/amplitude and variable rotating direction, Te-Shake allows easy optimization of extended mixing
- Automated exchange of plates on Te-Shake allows multiple batch processes without user intervention
- Process scale-up can be realized by parallel use of multiple Te-Shake options on one single workstation
- Cell lysis processes
- Bead-based extraction methods
- Cell metabolism assays
- Solubilization and homogenization tasks